To make sure your online meeting runs smoothly, we recommend that you consider the following steps:
- Be on time.
- Close all unnecessary applications.
- Participate in a quiet place, or keep your microphone muted.
- Keep your microphone muted when it is not your turn to speak.
- Use the Raise hand -button when you would like to talk.
- If the connection is unstable or bad, close your web camera.
- Do not adjust the meeting settings or other users’ settings.
Relevant functions in Zoom desktop application
Relevant functions in Zoom mobile application