How to start a new chat
1. New chats can be started from the Chat area. Click on the Chat button.
2. Click on the New Chat -icon.
3. Type the recipients name or names, until all the recipients have been added. Then click the chat's text area.
4. Type your message in the chat's text area and send it by clicking on the paper airplane -icon.
How to find existing chats
Existing chats can be found in the chat area. Click on the Chat -button. Chats are organised with the most recently active on top.
If you don't find the chat you are looking for, you can either use the Teams searchbar or the chat filter -icon. Search or filter chats by typing recipients' names or keywords.
In a chat, you can:
- Have voice or video calls.
- Add more members to the chat.
- Format the style of your messages..
- Attach files.
- Schedule meetings.