This is how you download the recording made in Collaborate and share it in other platforms.
- Download the recording to your laptop / desktop computer.
- Upload the recording to another service, such as Microsoft Stream, or YouTube.
Download the Collaborate recording made in Moodle
1. In Moodle, go to the Collaborate activity
2. Click on the ‘Download recording’ icon.
Download a recording made outside of Moodle
1. Go to the Collaborate administration page and log in.
2. Click Recordings in the menu.
3. If the desired recording does not appear, filter the view by term, or search for it by clicking the magnifying glass icon.
4. When the recording is found, click on the ‘Recording Settings’ (…) icon and click on Download.
5. Remember to delete your recording from Collaborate also.
Upload the recording to Microsoft Stream
Microsoft Stream is Omnia's internal video library. These videos can only be viewed by those who have Omnia email addresses.