To make sure your online meeting runs smoothly, we recommend that you consider the following steps:
- Be on time.
- Be a little ahead of time, especially if the technology is unfamiliar.
- Hold the meeting in a quiet place.
- Close other unnecessary programs.
- Test the functionality of your audio device from the web conferencing settings.
- Keep the microphone muted when you are not speaking.
- Press the Raise Hand button when you wish to speak. Activate your microphone only when given permission.
- Do not touch the meeting settings or modify other participant’s properties.