The Collaborate web room has its own participants area where you can see all participants and their status such as:
- Their role in the Collaborate web room
- Their name
- If their microphone is on
- Their status (such as absent, happy, agree, disagree, etc.)
- If their hand is raised, as well as their position in the queue if many hands have been raised.
- Their network connection quality
- What breakout room they are in (when breakout rooms are in use)
- Their current answers to surveys (when surveys are active)
In the same place, you can also configure some participant settings. Such as:
- Muting a Microphone
- Lowering a participants hand
- Switching roles
- Starting a private conversation.
1. Click to open the Collaborate panel
2. Click the Attendees button.
3. In this example, you will see there are 1 Supervisor (teacher) and 2 Participants (students). Olli's microphone is open, and Sami has marked themself away from the computer.
4. In this example, you will see students have clicked raise hand buttons. The highest listed student raised their hand first, and the next student below them.
5. Click the online status icon and find out the student's online status. Note that the status of the network connection is constantly changing.
6. In the participant's row, click the Attendee Actions button, which displays additional actions such as:
- Mute a microphone.
- Set a role.
- Send a private message.