To proceed, you will have received information with the following:
- The name of the course, a course code (e.g. E2......) or a link to the course.
- The Enrolement key.
Self-enrolement only needs to be done once per course. Afterwards, the course can be found on your Moodle dashboard.
Self-enrolment is a 3-step process:
- Log in to Moodle.
- Go to the course's self-enrolment page.
- Self-enrol to the course.
Log in to Moodle:
If necessary, please read: How to log in to Moodle when you don't have an @omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi email address
Go to the course's self-enrolment page:
If you have received a link to the course, click it to go to the course's enrolement page.
If you have the course name (e.g. E2.....):
1. Write the course name in Moodle's search bar.
2. Click the course name to reach the course's enrolement page. Notice that any course with self-enrolment has a small key icon next to the name.
Self-enrol to the course.
1. Write the enrolement key provide to you into the enrolement key field and click the Enrol me -button.
You are now registered to the course. The course can be found on your Moodle dashboard.