Note! The Moodle mobile application is not recommended nor supported in Omnia.
These instructions are only for those who if you have not been given an Omnia email address (@omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi) and you have not logged into Omnia's Moodle before.
1. Open the moodle.omnia.fi website.
2. Click the “Click here if you have not been given an Omnia email address (@omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi) and you have not logged into Omnia's Moodle before” -button.
3. Insert your email address into the username -field. Fill all the other required feilds. The City/town and Country fields are not required.
4. Complete the security question and then click the Create my new account -button.
5. Moodle will send a confirmation email message tot he email address provided. It contains a confirmation link. Check your email inbox for it.
6. The email arrives from "firstname.lastname@example.org". If necessary, also your junkmail folder.
7. Click or copy-past the confirmation link into your web browser.
8. You will be notified that your account has been confirmed. Click the Continue -button to continue to your Moodle dashboard.