These instructions are only for those who DO NOT already have an @omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi email address.
If you have @omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi email address, sign directly into moodle here.
You only have to create a Moodle user account once. Do not create multiple accounts.
1. Open Moodle's login page (https://moodle.omnia.fi) in a web browser tab.
2. Click the Create a Moodle account -button.
3. Insert your email address into the username -field. Fill all the other required feilds. The City/town and Country fields are not required.
4. Complete the security question and then click the Create my new account -button.
5. Moodle will send a confirmation email message tot he email address provided. It contains a confirmation link. Check your email inbox for it.
6. The email arrives from "firstname.lastname@example.org". If necessary, also your junkmail folder.
7. Click or copy-past the confirmation link into your web browser.
8. You will be notified that your account has been confirmed. Click the Continue -button to continue to your Moodle dashboard.