If you have an @omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi email address
You can reset the password you use for Moodle at oma.omnia.fi.
- Moodle requires 15 minutes before your new Omnia account password will work.
- This will also reset your Omnia account password in other services where you log in using your Omnia account.
If you do not have an @omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi email address
1. Open Moodle's Forgotten password -page.
2. Type your email address into the Email address -field and click the Search -button.
3. If the email address exists in Omnia's Moodle, you will be sent a reset password link to that email address.
4. Click or copy-paste the link into your web browser.
5. You'll be asked to create a new password for your account and then click the Save changes -button.
You will be directed to your Moodle dashboard where your password change is confirmed.