If you have been given an Omnia email address (@omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi)
If you have been given an Omnia email address, you can reset the password you use for Moodle at oma.omnia.fi.
If you have not been given an Omnia email address (@omnia.fi or @edu.omnia.fi)
1. Open Moodle's Forgotten password -page.
2. Type your email address into the Email address -field and click the Search -button.
3. If the email address exists in Omnia's Moodle, you will be sent a reset password link to that email address.
4. Click or copy-paste the link into your web browser.
5. You'll be asked to create a new password for your account and then click the Save changes -button.
You will be directed to your Moodle dashboard where your password change is confirmed.